The Cobalt Code can make you $12,875 per day! Software App Scam Review Results Exposed!!
The Cobalt Code Software featuring Grant Stone is the latest App to recently hit the Binary Options Industry. The proposition of this Cobalt Code App suggests that beta testers of this product can potentially generate $12,875 per day all on auto pilot. Unfortunately for potential users this trading system is not only fraudulent and the promises made are too unrealistic to make the whole bot seem genuine from the outset. The Cobalt Code Scam App and auto trader results which are exposed in this detailed analysis is an extremely dangerous scam that we would recommend avoiding at all costs. In the next portion of this Cobalt Code Review we will look to detail real facts on why the services presented by this investment opportunity are not prudent and any agency who aligns with the Cobalt Code Movement are not to believed as neither provides any conclusive proof that can support any arguments other than a Scam Verdict.
Website Reviewed – www.thecobaltcode.co
$12,875 with The Cobalt Code Scam App? Feasible or Not!!
When Cobalt Code App first appeared on our radar and the CobaltCode.co launched on the 19.04.2016 started becoming viral, the promises that were made felt a tad bit suspect that prompted us to carry more groundwork and dig more into the roots of this application. Grant Stone really goes through the ropes and tries entice us with some lucrative guarantees that he insinuates is a once in a life-time opportunity that is not be missed or ignored. He tries to get us to be be more attentive by claiming that he is a wealthy millionaire guy and further suggests he has banked over $600,000,000 million dollars for the past 2.5 years all thanks to the cobalt code software.
The story behind how the Cobalt Code scam came into play is basically due to Grant his friend Steve and Grant’s previous experience of a mine in Madagascar of the coast of Africa that mines Cobalt. Here in the mists of their employment they managed to come across some highly classified information that showed the secrets behind their superiors high found success. Utilizing this knowledge he and his friend Steve set out to create the auto trader known today as the Cobalt Code Software.
We find it hard to swallow information contained in the thecobaltcode.co video review because everything presented there is to deceive and misrepresent the facts about this trading robot. It claimed that the trading system is going to make you rich because you are going to win, and that no input is required from the registered user as everything is pre-coded and set to work automatically without the need for human intervention.
The Cobalt Code Scam ; Exposed Points!!
- Fake scarcity counter: Yes
- Browser pop ups: Yes
- Fake testimonials: Yes
- Impossible profits: Yes
- Looks authentic: No
- Believable evidence of profits: No
- Scam possibility: Very Likely
The Cobalt Code System Review; Jurisdictional Scam Points Evidence Exposed!!
The Theory behind the Cobalt Code System may sound like a once in a lifetime opportunity with unseen riches waiting at the other end of the registration page. We are certain by now most of our regular readers would have deciphered some red flags that are synonymous to various trading scams we have unearthed in the past. But just to be thorough, we will go through point by point why this system is shady and one not to be taken seriously.
- Grant Stone experience as former mine worker for big corporation in Madagascar where he learnt the trade from some big shots who minted the markets continuously. The alleged CEO however who claims to be a big shot millionaire is not a name you will find featured in any rich magazine , Linked Inn Profile or Social Media Networks
- The usage of Fake Scarcity Counters is another illegitimate ploy to hasten the speed with which viewers become victims. This mechanism is one we have seen and featured in countless of blacklisted apps that it almost is becoming norm.
- Fancy cars, large mansions, and huge bank accounts are all evidence that ring warning bells of scam. The sales incentive of featuring end products of a rich lifestyle are not conclusive evidence that the system works. For that you would need to have real evidence with a live demonstration and conclusive results from third party verified beta traders to make a supporting case for the defense that this application works as the developer says during the video promo
- The Cobalt Code Scam Team which we have unraveled to be fake further claim to be endorsed and verified by a few major banks such as Barclays, HSBC, Santander, Lloyds TSB, and Bank of Scotland. As previously mentioned in our review, the way in which Grant came across the information that he used to programme and develop the Cobalt Code Software was through an illegal practice of his employers manipulating the markets in their favour. This is not the kind of brand imaging that high profile banks would want to align with. The facts such endorsements are even hard coded is further evidence that they were planted there on purpose to give the image of authenticity where none exists in reality.
- Subscriber to our blog might have noticed a review we conducted not long ago called Disrupt Trading that is featured as a viral scam on our front page. When you do a comparative between the two softwares you will notice that the girl in the picture on TheCobaltCode.com and the DisrupTrading.com website are of the same girl. Further evidence that the usage of fake actors, stock photos, manipulated testimonials are in high season when it comes to presenting scams of this nature.
- To deceive you into using the fake Cobalt Code Scam Trading App, the creator asks you to sign up with their brokers and you would be given a free demo account. There is no such free demo account. It is just to deceive you into sign up with their broker and nothing more. As soon as you fund your live trading account, you will begin to witness losses in your account.
Review Verdict: Cobalt Code Scam
Not recommended for Testing!
More Scam Alerts: Navstar Trader, Review, Quantum Code and 7 Figure Months
It is becoming more evident that this whole system is nothing but a scam. Due to the lack of evidence , the hyped up guarantees and the fact that we don’t see any background evidence of the brains behind this software , we can only be led to one conclusion that this Cobalt Code Trading software is a Scam. If you would like to trade with an auto trader that has we can recommend Copy Buffett or the Neo2 Software which are examples of reliable automated software that has received positive testimonials and receiving good reviews across various authoritative sites and from market traders that have had years of experience trading within the industry. For a Look At the Neo2 Software Breakthrough App check out the video promo by clicking the banner below.
NEO2 Square is definitely something you must have! We believe that this service will have immense impact into binary options trading and it will change it forever. Tradinghorizon.com is secured website via https:// SSL encrypted protocol and Scam-free guaranteed by Site Lock daily scams! Clicking to any of the content available in this website is totally RISK-FREE! To find out about checked approaches to supplement your wage on the web, we welcome you to visit our Latest Trading Signals recommendations!
Stay tuned on all the latest events, scam trick and be the first to taken advantage of limited open doors opportunities by subscribing to Trading Horizon, ‘Like’ us on Facebook, and check us on Twitter and Google Plus! We do our best in furnishing Comprehensive reviews with steadfast certainties and individual merchant relations.