Fintech Limited Review
- 1 FinTech Limited SCAM Review!! Definitive Facts Exposed!
- 1.1 Fintech Ltd Scam Image As Seen on Cheerinus.blog
- 1.2 Fintech Ltd Software Scam Points
- 1.3 Fintech Ltd Scam Review Points
- 1.4 Review Verdict: Fintech Ltd Scam
- 1.5 Not recommended for Testing!
- 1.6 More Scam Alerts: Amisso Formula App and The Trader Trade Pro are Scams
FinTech Limited SCAM Review!! Definitive Facts Exposed!
Fintech Ltd Review. Warning!! It is paramount that you read our review regarding the FinTech SCAM as it has come to our attention based on concrete facts and evidence that this application predominately a binary options trading software is not be trusted for its investment opportunity it portrays and promotes. This application which is viral is heavily endorsed by email marketeers and agent promoters who are collaborating with the company to solidify your registration without any shred of humanitarian courtesy or decency in their endeavours.
It is therefore crucial that you do not pay any heed or notice of any calls or emails that you may have received regarding the Fintech-Ltd.com website, as you most definitely looking at a system which is predominately scam and tweaked where the only benefactor would be the promoters behind the movement. The Alleged owner and founder of FinTech Ltd, Daniel Roberts insinuates that this software will enable you to make not less than $875 per hour.
Daniels experience suggests he was a former boss of a Technology Company about 18 months ago prior to founding this company. His employee Ben who had financial difficulties was the trigger point that wanted our CEO to play Samaritan. Daniel back then had the clever idea to start using their data analysing skills to analyse financial markets. With this data then they were able to create and develop the FinTech scam you will hear of today. We are told that FinTech Limited is free of charge. That they are still looking for more data from people so that they can improve the accuracy of the software. These claims are of course impossible and definitely unattainable even among veteran traders that are seasoned and well oiled to tackle many different market conditions. In the next section we will look to outline some of the key anomalies that we have recorded during the data gathering process phase for the purposes of this review.
Fintech Ltd Scam Image As Seen on Cheerinus.blog
FinTech Ltd Software Review: www.fintech-ltd.com
Fintech Ltd Software Scam Points
- Fake Scarcity Counter: No
- Pop Up Widgets: No
- Paid Actor Testimonials: Yes
- Impossible Revenue Gains: Yes
- Comes Across As Authentic: No
- Convincing Proof of Profits: No
We would encourage you to go over the observations we have laid out about this Fintech software carefully as we feel the important points we address about this so called converging system is important as the facts raised may have a fundamental bearing on the initial interest you might have shown on this application. It could potentially also save you from making an error in judgement and consequently save you from loosing out on a few pennies from being caught in the traps that the scam artists have orchestrated for their sniper like brokers who are not regulated to pounce upon.
Fintech Ltd Scam Review Points
- The amounts mentioned by the Fintech Ltd Software are unrealistic. Making $875 a day is mathematically improbable and requires a large account size in order to reach such margins.
- Daniel Roberts, who claimed to be the owner of FinTech LTD, is in fact nothing but a paid actor who has been recruited by the real fraudsters who prefer to keep their identity a mystery. We are told that FinTech Limited is free of charge. That they are still looking for more data from people so that they can improve the accuracy of the software. Lies. These criminals are just pretending to be good to you. They want to appear like they are giving you a free offer. All such software’s require a minimum broker deposit in order to be fully activated and operational.
- The use of pressurized sales tactics are in high usage when we observe this site critically. Fake Widgets showing trusted badges, limitation spots notification, popup banners are being flashed proudly by the company which do not really add value to the system but rather causes frustration and panic among new visitors.
- Scrolling down the Fintech Ltd Software web page we noticed a few testimonials surrounding themselves around the fake CEO. These images are not at all authentic and represent in themselves stock images that have been used by the production and marketing team to make this Fintech Software look as authenticated as possible.
- To this end, we confirm that there is no proof to try validating the existence of FinTech Limited in relation to the software they are making. Since it’s a LTD company, we are assuming that FinTech Limited is some sort of a corporation which has existed for some time. Sure, they stated in their FAQ section that they have existed for the last 5 years. However try searching Google for this firm and it would come to no surprise that the firm does not exist.
- The Bank Balances are not authenticated and do not reflect trading results that may or may not have come from the Fintech Ltd app.
- The Email like comments with written thanks from different individuals as seen on the convergence app website are just pen and paper. These statements simply do not add any real evidence that we can use to verify anything that has been said or seen within the website
Review Verdict: Fintech Ltd Scam
Not recommended for Testing!
More Scam Alerts: Amisso Formula App and The Trader Trade Pro are Scams
On the stand point of whether we feel that this trading application as shown on Fintech-ltd app trading arena is adequate for testing purpose, we are unfortunately going to inch more towards the negative side and not recommend this software for testing due to false stories it portrays. Whilst we are not going to recommend this for testing we would like to welcome anyone who has tried the Fintech ltd Software to feel free and leave a comment below about their experience.If you would like to try an alternative product that has seen lots of support across various networks and retails traders alike than we can encourage you to watch the free video of our nominated product otherwise please feel free to carry on reading the rest of our review.
Join the Trusted Autotrader for Best Profits – Join CopyBuffett App Now
Tradinghorizon.com is secured website via https:// SSL encrypted protocol and Scam-free guaranteed by Site Lock daily scams! Clicking any content available in this website is totally RISK-FREE! For newbie traders who would like to start with a start with a recommended broker without having to risk investments with an auto trader we can recommend you can trade with the Tradorax which offers members with a user friendly platform for binary options trading. Thank you for reading this review