Convergence Sniper Scam Warning Detailed Review
- 1 Convergence Sniper Scam Warning. Detailed Review!!
- 1.1 Why is Convergence Sniper Scam?
- 1.2 Convergence Sniper Review; Scam Facts Busted Open!!
- 1.3 Fake Actor also seen on the Elite Millionaire Society
- 1.4 Review Verdict: Convergence Sniper Scam
- 1.5 Not recommended for Testing!
- 1.6 More Scam Alerts: Navstar Trading , Terran Capitals and Nesdek Inc
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Convergence Sniper Scam Warning. Detailed Review!!
Convergence Sniper is a scam. That is a fact. This impartial review will give you a detailed and comprehensive review why this application for trading purposes should be avoided. We are always on the lookout for profitable trading systems that would be beneficial to traders who are looking for the next investment opportunity. Unfortunately sadly we are succumbed by a barrage of trading software scams that we are finding ourselves exposing more scams than providing recommendations. The Convergence Sniper for the purposes of this review falls into the high risk scam lists due to the high volume of anomalies that we have observed and reviewed whilst conducting our research.
We would encourage you to read this review in its entirety as what we have to reveal might actually save you from making an error in judgement and falling victim to this trading scam. For starters the CEO and key founder of this application reveals himself to be Frank Norton.He claims that his system works on the anomalies of the former Soviet Scientist, Vladimir X! He further goes on to say his discovery followed by months of tweaking and perfecting the software will help both novice and experienced investors to generate substantial returns with little or no effort on the users part.
Now if you are the viewpoint that using ‘advanced algorithms’ will give you the cutting edge in your trading endeavors, you would sadly be mistaken especially if through upgrading to higher specs you expect to generate thousand of dollars everyday. Frank assures us his cash cow product duly named Convergence Trading Software is a reliable trading method even during finance crisis and the methodology is by using a convergence anomaly. Big Words indeed for an application that has no such sniper like focus.
This system which is a pure web based application can be accessed globally through the domains portal www.convergencesniper.com. He alleges that this trading platform is able to generate up to $700 in a day which translates to 84.9 percent winnings. He further purports the software is free especially for beta testers. These profit forecasts are not true and wishful thinking for anyone who sides with the perpetrators behind the Convergence Trading Software.
Why is Convergence Sniper Scam?
- Annoying Popups: Yes
- Fake Testimonials: Yes
- Impossible Revenue Gains: Yes
- Comes Across As Authentic: No
- Convincing Proof of Profits: No
- Limited Scarcity Widget:No
- Probability of Being a Scam: Yes
Convergence Sniper Review; Scam Facts Busted Open!!
- Frank Norton presenter, creator and founder of the Convergence Sniper App is in fact for all authenticity purposes a complete FRAUD!!. The Portrait that you see depicting a young and upcoming professional, is nothing but a stock image who probably knows nothing about trading currencies or commodities online.
- Vladimir X – the mathematical soviet genius, who was the inspiration behind the Frank Norton light bulb moment is a fake. The X that follows the Soviets name is no x-factor of hot shot mathematician but an a letter that would be synonymous to names like John Brown or Jane Do that are given to people with no identities. The fact that this shebang story is the algorithm is based on a simple correlation technique might have some factual truths but really speaking nothing so far that we have revealed about this application has inspired any confidence in us.
- In addition to all this the testimonials who are meant to represent the bread and butter of how the application is really performing in the real world are all fake. The images that you see of the alleged success stories are in fact fake actors and actresses who have hired and recruited by the developers who remain anonymous for the purpose of this review to make the app look more authentic than it really is.
Fake Actor also seen on the Elite Millionaire Society
- That Captures Profitable Convergence Opportunities in the blink of an eye is just a metamorphic catch phrase that the marketeers have tried to capture the audiences attention. No real substance or meaning is behind it that has any value.
- The Bank Bank Balances that are repeatedly flashed whilst watching the Convergence Sniper Scam presentation are neither authentic nor relevant when assessing the merits of this binary options trading software as a possible profitable venture for investment purposes . The 500 limitations spots are sales pressurized tactics that the creators have devised to try and encourage quick registrations. Make no mistake the Convergence Sniper App is a scam that has intentions of targeting a global audience and becoming viral scamming people of their hard earned money in the process.
Review Verdict: Convergence Sniper Scam
Not recommended for Testing!
The whole narrative and back-story about governments constantly manipulating the Forex markets as revealed during this convergence sniper app video down to the minute is simply nonsense and certainly not to the micro-level markets this application is targeting . It is becoming more evident that this whole system is nothing but a scam. Due to the lack of evidence , the hyped up guarantees and the fact that we don’t see any background evidence of the brains behind this software , we can only be led to one conclusion that this software is a Scam and should be avoided for investment purposes.
If you would like to try a software that has been proven to work by independent beta testers world wide than we can recommend the Copy Buffett App. Copy Buffett is an example of a reliable automated software that has received positive testimonials and receiving good reviews across various authoritative sites. For more information about this software check out the free video by clicking on the link below.
For newbie traders who would like to start with a start with a recommended broker without having to risk investments with an auto trader like this Convergence Sniper Scam App which we exposed during the process of conducting the review we can recommend you can trade with the Tradorax which offers members with a user friendly platform for binary options trading. Thank you for reading this review.